Saturday 18 September 2010

My Friends' Blogs

Hey'll

As you all know I write a blog however I have six very good friends who write blogs too.  So here are their links to the blogs below and hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Denise Hopper (her mummy did my mummy's graphics on forum; the avi, siggy, bump and trade)

Aliex (his daddy/owner has done graphics for my mummy too; Aliex is also the other man in Vampy's life but as long Vampy is happy I am too)

Axel (he attended my birthday party which was fun)

Snowy (one of my beloved neighbours)

Nox (his mummy entered my mummy's birthday comp thread which she ran on her birthday)

Kooki (for all fashion lovers, she is one stylish girl but I'm biased being her Gay Best Friend Forever)

But I can't forget this one; Trevor since he is other man in my life and I love him as much I love Vampy however never could choose between them so I have both -giggles- (I'm greedy)

So please, check those fabulous blogs out.

Toodle Pip
Kibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment