Monday 8 November 2010

Bonfire Night

Hey'll

Recently it was the 5th November, no big deal to some of you but for it is me since I'm owned by a young woman from the UK.  This is what my mummy taught me;

"Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.

I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot..."


This is reference to Bonfire Night also known as Guy Fawkes Night (the link tells you more about this British Holiday if your interested).  I decided to throw a party, then again I can never past up an excuse to throw a party.  So I let my friends know that was throwing yet another party, got my garden ready and brought the fireworks then stuck them in ground.


It started falling dark, my friends started showing up for the party however I warned them to keep a safe distance from the fireworks because I don't want my friends getting hurt.

 Aeris

 AJ

 Bizous

 Katy

 MommeeKat (she did refreshments since her food is the best)

 Pinky

 Wolfy

We had lots of ooohs and aaaahs over the fireworks, all my friends had fun. Some good food too which were  roasted marshmallows, hot dogs, roasted chestnuts and much more however we had fun.  Till the next entry and thanks for reading my blog.

Toodle Pip
Kibbles

3 comments:

  1. Awww!! my Katy is here, thank you Laura ^^
    And you have noticed, finally i have a blog (In Wordpress), previuosly located in Live Spaces, unfortunatelly is only in spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun! There seems to have been a distinct lack of bananas though! Hmm... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ and MommeeKat don't know how to listen to Kibbles advice >: (

    "Keep a safe distance from the fireworks" Pffft :(

    And what's MommeeKat doing serving food so close to the fireworks? She should be setting an example!
    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete